Dreams do come true…
Dream Life Out Loud is a virtual mental health & wellness company. Our psychotherapy and coaching services are entirely online, offering clients the convenience and flexibility to take sessions from home or their office. Working with high performing modern women, busy moms, women of color and couples, we have a special interest in life transitions, pivots and transformative healing. Visit the Our Clients page to learn more about who we work with.
As a former 6-year marketing executive at Microsoft, our founder Danielle Jenkins Henry, LMFTA, taps into personal experiences with racism and discrimination, marriage, and motherhood to empower women and people of color to heal from negative gender and racial experiences, particularly in a family/couple context and consulting with organizations for racial healing in the workplace.Visit the Wellness Consulting page to learn more about our culturally relevant, trauma-informed racial healing group programs.
Explores both past and present. Clinical oriented diagnosis and mental health dysfunction.
Racial healing consulting & facilitation aimed at employee empowerment and healing.
Our mission is to empower individuals, couples and families to understand themselves more deeply through healing and growth for the mind, body and spirit. We aim to help people heal from the global institution of racism, racial injustice, discrimination and prejudice. The center of our work is the advancement of holistic wellness; tapping into ancestral insights of power and spiritual attunement, mental health programs rooted in evidence-based research and tools, and collaborative care centered around the unique experiences of Black individuals, couples, families, communities and work groups.
Our vision is to support our clients in discovering the beauty and depth in the range of human experiences in order to tap into their greatest power and good.
We understand the barriers to receiving exceptional care are fortified by institutional racism and white supremacy. We aim to eliminate mental health stigma as a means to help communities heal and grow from racial inequity.
- Authenticity – We empower our clients to show up 100% as they are. We believe our worth is measured by our ability to breathe life, thus we meet our clients exactly where they are. With all the complexity and range of human experiences, without authenticity then what are we doing, who’s life are we living?
- Safety – We value the sacred nature of the therapeutic experience. It is with great care that we set an intention to create safety in honoring every one of our clients’ unique lived experiences.
- Trust – We hope that as we build rapport and enter into your world, we can gain your trust in knowing that the work we do will support your healing journey.
- Empathy – With great intentionality, we all come from a unique story. As we create a foundation of deep listening, it is our hope that we can authentically meet you exactly where you are.
- Vulnerability – When we think of vulnerability, the first word that comes to mind is transparency. We recognize diving deep into our lives is not as easy task, but if we have the courage to be vulnerable with ourselves, it can lead to healing and radical transformation.
Get started today with a complimentary 20-minute consultation!
“Dream Life Out Loud, PLLC is our response to a millennium old global caste system in which Black people are at the very bottom of the bottom. Upon the backs of Black folks, the world’s wealthiest nation was built, for free. The trauma of enslavement runs through our blood, underscoring the persistence of racial inequity and oppression. As Black therapists, we are sick and tired of being sick and tired and aim to amplify the power of healing for communities of color because it has never been more critical.”
-Danielle Jenkins Henry, LMFTA, Founder and Site Supervisor